Director, Professional Services*
OTTAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA FULL-TIME
Pay: up to 125K plus benefits*
Location: Primarily Ottawa with some travel to Toronto and client locations; remote work when reasonable
Start Date : TBD
Reporting Line: Dependent upon qualifications and experiences presented
Do you know someone who would be a fit? Share this posting with them now!
Who we are
Crypto4A Technologies Inc. (Crypto4A) is an Ottawa-based cybersecurity firm building products and services designed to help secure and accelerate digital transformations, cloud migrations and crypto-agility by combining quantum-safe hardware-based security for digital keys, workloads, data and applications, with the simplicity of a single management environment from anywhere in the world, regardless of the deployment method.
With cyberattacks being an issue for all organizations, delivering effective cybersecurity services is critical. So if you are looking to make a meaningful difference in helping to protect our critical industries, then this role is for you. We say ‘help’ because the reality is that an ecosystem approach is required.
About the role
The Director, Professional Services is responsible for helping us identify, select and implement our solutions to help add and protect the value that our customers deliver to their customers and stakeholders. You will be expected to help identify cryptographically enabled use cases that benefit from our technologies and to develop and work with a range of consulting, product and adjacent application partners to create best in class cryptographic services aligned to customer operational, security and business models.
- Prior experience in overseeing the introduction of new technologies and their operations in the professional services security industry and specifically in major market verticals
- Prior experience in implementing hardware, software, cloud, support and update processes in ITIL and ISO-based environments and with adjacent and complementary technologies
- Valid security clearance
- Prior experience in supporting and developing programs to qualify, detail and progress into implementation and steady-state modes, new technologies and operational infrastructures both to client requirements and in a 24/7 managed ‘as a service’ environment
- Prior experience in coordinating, supporting and documenting customer/consultant project management resources in program delivery on time and within budget
- Prior experience in defining, validating and documenting customer use cases and requirements to meet client objectives in their operational environments; working with product development and management, and with financial resources to develop costing and pricing models in hardware, software and ‘as a service’ environments
- Prior professional services experience supporting cryptographic product development, project management and operational objectives preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical, and self-starter skills
- Must be able to travel when required to support company activities and client requirements
Closing Date : March 31, 2022
We appreciate the submission of resumes however due to constraints we will only notify candidates selected for an interview. We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Dependent upon qualifications and experiences presented