Director, Partnerships and Program Management*
OTTAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA FULL-TIME
Pay: up to 125K plus benefits*
Location: Primarily Ottawa with travel to Toronto and client locations; remote work when reasonable
Start Date : TBD
Reporting Line: Dependent upon qualifications and experiences presented
Do you know someone who would be a fit? Share this posting with them now!
Who we are
Crypto4A Technologies Inc. (Crypto4A) is an Ottawa-based cybersecurity firm building products and services designed to help secure and accelerate digital transformations, cloud migrations and crypto-agility by combining quantum-safe hardware-based security for digital keys, workloads, data and applications, with the simplicity of a single management environment from anywhere in the world, regardless of the deployment method.
With cyberattacks being an issue for all organizations, delivering effective cybersecurity services is critical. So if you are looking to make a meaningful difference in helping to protect our critical industries, then this role is for you. We say ‘help’ because the reality is that an ecosystem approach is required.
About the role
The Director, Partnerships and Program Management is responsible for helping us identify, select and implement partnerships that add and help protect the value that our customers deliver to their customers and stakeholders.
What you’ll need
- Prior experience in overseeing the introduction of new technologies and operations in the security industry and specifically in major market verticals
- Prior experience in hardware, software, cloud, support and update processes in ITIL and ISO based environments
- Valid security clearance preferred
- Prior experience in supporting and developing go to market relationships and business programs with system integrators, cloud providers, consultants, customers and adjacent and complementary technologies
- Prior experience in project management with advance accreditation preferred
- Prior experience in developing costing and pricing models in hardware, software, cloud and as a service environments
- Prior experience supporting product management, financial and corporate development activities
- Excellent communication, analytical, and self starter skills
- Prior experience with cryptographic deployments preferred
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting role in an exciting industry where growth and change and new opportunities and risks will be a constant
- An important role with a team of experts that have built innovative products that have been evolving the cybersecurity industry for over 25 years - and now again with zero-trust and quantum environments
- Benefits for you and your family
- A friendly, collaborative and inclusive culture
- Team events / Beer Fridays
We appreciate the submission of resumes however due to constraints we will only notify candidates selected for an interview. We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com
Closing Date : March 31, 2022
* Dependent upon qualifications and experiences presented